If you added "auto-archiving questions" to your job posting, any applicant who answered "no" will automatically be archived. The applicant will be added to the applicant directory with an "Archived" status but won't be in the job funnel. For more information on auto-archiving questions, click here.
- In "Recruiting," click the "Applicants" tab and find the applicant required using the search box or filters.
- Once you've found the applicant you want to archive, click on their name to be directed to their applicant profile.
- Click the three dots in the right-hand corner and select "Delete" from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the applicant by clicking the "Delete" button in the confirmation pop-up. Note that you can't restore their applicant profile once you delete an applicant.
How to archive or delete an applicant from the "Job Funnel"
- In "Recruiting," click on the job posting, then click the "Funnel" tab.
- Navigate to the funnel stage the applicant is in, and click on their name.
- You'll be directed to their applicant profile.
- To archive the applicant, click the "Archive" button.
- To delete the applicant, click the three dots in the right-hand corner and select "Delete" from the dropdown menu.