Our "Tasks" feature is a powerful tool that you can use to assign general tasks to employees and track their progress, all within the Humi app.
You can also streamline your onboarding and offboarding process using tasks to ensure everything is done on time.
We've made a lot of updates to our “Tasks” feature and highly recommend switching to using tasks instead of "Reminders." You can create general tasks for anything you need, create more detailed tasks with “subtasks” to help employees stay on track and you'll save time because you can track all progress on the “All Tasks” page.
To get started with using tasks, use the following list as a guide:
- Step 1: Create a "Task Template"
- Step 2: Assign a task from a "Task Template"
- Edit or delete a task
- Edit or delete a "Task Template"
- Create one-time tasks (without a "Task Template")
- Set up onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Understanding the "All Tasks" Page
- Manage tasks from your dashboard
While you don't have to review every article listed above to start using tasks, we highly recommend checking out the first two: "Create a 'Task Template'" and "How to assign a task from a 'Task Template'"