Skip to main content
Humi Help Center
Duplicate a job posting
We understand that recruiters have a lot on their plates, so you can duplicate job postings and then edit specific fields as needed to make creating job postings faster and easier.
How to duplicate a job posting
- In "Recruiting," select the job posting you want to duplicate.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner and select "Duplicate" from the dropdown options.
- Humi will automatically direct you to the "Duplicate Job Posting" page, which will have all the information from the original job posting already filled in.
- Go through the job posting and make adjustments in the fields as needed.
- Once completed, click "Publish Job Posting," and your job posting will be live.
Discover more about Recruiting
Get a basic overview of the Payroll Module to set yourself up for success.
Admins: Start Here
Learn how to set up Humi and navigate the platform as an Admin
Employees: Start Here
Learn how to log in, request time off, check your paystubs, and more!
Log In, Issue an ROE, Leave of Absence