If you want more information regarding your Time Off balances, you can export this data from the "Time Off Balances Report."
Reporting > Select the "Time Off Balances Report" card > Click "Filter" button to add required filters > Apply > Export > Select file format (".csv" or ".xlsx" file)
- Find and select the "Time Off Balances Report" card in "Reporting."
- On this page, click the "Filter" button to apply the filters needed for the report.
- From here, you can select the date range, time off type, employee status, department, manager, office and whether or not you want to include "pending" time off requests in the report.
- Click the " Apply " button once all your filters have been added.
Note: If no filters are added, Humi will use the current year as the date range (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31) and display information for the default Time Off type.
- The report will display the amount of Time Off the employees accrued, used, adjustments, ending balance and estimated ending liability based on the date range you entered in the filter. In addition, you can scroll horizontally to see data in other columns.
The estimated liability is based on the employee's salary at the end of the period and the balance remaining at the end of the period.
Export the Report
You can easily export the report by clicking on the "Export" button on the top right corner and selecting the format you prefer, either as a ".csv" or ".xlsx" file.
You are now prepared to export your Time Off balances report and understand how to keep track of company-wide time off usage. Continue learning about how to get the most out of the Time Off module by following the links below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.