In "Time Off," you can create unlimited time off "types" and "policies" with various configurations to easily and accurately track time off.
Whether you're a startup offering unlimited vacation with automatic approval or a large company with stringent accrual schedules, accounting, and complex approval flows, Humi's got you covered.
To get started, there are a few things to set up prior to creating your first time off type or policy. We recommend completing the tasks in the following order:
- Create your Approval Flows
- Customize your Default Work Schedule
- Create your Types and Policies
- Assign your Policies to employees as you wish
- Check an employee's Time Off module to see check that all time off types and policies you assigned to them are there.
- Create your first Time Off Request
- Review visibility settings to ensure people can only see what they should see.
- Check out the Time Off Balances report in the Reporting module
If you have previous data to import, you'll also want to check out our time off data importers in the "Reporting" module once you've gone through the above steps.