Are you joining Humi from Bamboo HR? Welcome! We're so excited to have you here.
This article will walk you through how to export your employee data from Bamboo HR so you can easily upload it to Humi using our Employee Importer feature.
How to export employee data from Bamboo HR
To move your data from Bamboo HR to Humi, you'll need to export the relevant information to a CSV file. The steps below will guide you through exporting your data from Bamboo HR.
- In your Bamboo HR account, navigate to the Reports tab. In this tab, you can create either a Standard Report or a Custom Report. We recommended creating a Custom Report, as it will allow you to choose exactly what employee information you'd like to include. This will save you time since you won't have to delete unnecessary fields later.
- Select Custom Report, name it "Humi," and enter a short description
- Select the fields that you'd like to include in the exported report
- Next, choose all of the employees you'd like to include in the report
- Navigate to the Export button and select CSV file.
- Once you have the Bamboo CSV file, you can copy and paste that information into the Humi Employee Importer Template
How to download the Employee Importer Template
If you don't have the Humi Employee Importer Template, you can download it by following the steps below:
- Log into Humi
- Navigate to the Company module
- Click the Import Employees button
- Click the Download template button
- Once you've moved all information from the Collage CVS file into the Humi Template, you can import it into Humi in the same place (Company -> Import -> Upload Humi Template)