So you've made the excellent decision to switch to Humi, congrats and welcome! This article will walk you through how to export your employee data from Collage HR so you can easily upload it to Humi using our "Employee Importer" feature.
How to export employee data from Collage HR:
1. Log in to your Collage account and navigate to your "Reports" tab.
2. In the "Reports" tab, choose "create a custom report" and include all of the employee information you want to import into Humi.
3. Once the data populates, there will be an option to export and download as an "Excel" or "CSV document."
4. Download the report as a "CSV document" and save it as "Humi."
5. Once you have the Collage "CSV" file, you must now copy and paste that information into the Humi template.
How to download the "Employee Importer" Template
If you don't have the Humi "Employee Importer" template, you can download it by following these steps:
- Log into Humi
- Navigate to the "Company" module
- Click the "Import" tab
- Click the "Download template" button
Once you've moved all information from the Collage CVS file into the Humi Template, you can Import it into Humi in the same place (Company > Import > Upload Humi Template)
For more information, here's a step-by-step guide on How to use the "Employee Importer" to import your employee data in Humi.