So you've made the excellent decision to switch to Humi. Congrats and welcome!
This article will walk you through how to export your employee data from Collage HR so you can easily upload it to Humi using our Employee Importer feature.
How to export employee data from Collage HR
To move your data from Collage to Humi, you'll need to export the relevant information to a CSV file. The steps below will walk you through how to export your information from Collage HR.
- Log in to your Collage HR account and navigate to your Reports tab
- In the Reports tab, select create a custom report and include all the employee information you want to import into Humi
- Once the data populates, there will be an option to export and download it as a CSV document
- Download the report as a CSV document and save it as "Humi"
- Once you have the Collage CSV file, you can copy and paste that information into the Humi Employee Importer Template
How to download the Employee Importer Template
If you don't have the Humi Employee Importer Template, you can download it by following the steps below:
- Log into Humi
- Navigate to the Company module
- Click the Import Employees Button
- Click the Download template button
- Once you've moved all information from the Collage CVS file into the Humi Template, you can import it into Humi in the same place (Company -> Import -> Upload Humi Template)