You can manage your Payroll settings in "Payroll," under the "Settings" tab. From here, you can manage paystub settings, update your company's ROE contact and view your payroll schedule.
When payroll is processed and paid, a paystub is generated for each paid employee on that payroll. On Payday, Humi sends an email informing your employees that their paystub is now available in the Humi app.
In this section, you can control whether or not you would like Humi to send these email notifications.
Notify employees when paystubs are ready to be viewed in Humi?
- Click "Yes" if you want your employees to receive an email notification when their paystubs are ready.
- Click "No" if you don't want any email notifications for employee paystubs.
Delay employee paystub view until the cheque date?
- Click "Yes" if you don't want your employees to be able to view their paystubs before receiving the payment.
- Click "No" if you don't mind if employees can see their paystub before the payment date.
Show vacation pay accruals in paystubs?
- Click "Yes" if you want your employees to be able to view their Vacation Pay balances on their paystubs.
- Click "No" if you don't want employees to see this information.
Company's Record of Employment (ROE) Contact
The next section in Payroll Settings is the Company's ROE contact. This handy feature ensures anyone inquiring about ROEs will contact the correct person.
Fill in the contact details for your company's ROE contact here.
In this last section, you'll see the details of your payment schedule set up when you onboarded with Humi.
If you would like more details about Pay Schedule Configuration, click here.