There could be some sensitive or very important training programs in Humi that have been set up so that employees cannot mark the training as completed. Typically, this is done so that a manager or administrator can confirm that it was successfully completed.
If you've set up a training program like this, you'll need to record the training as completed on their behalf and this article will show you exactly how to do this.
How to record a training program as completed for an employee
- Navigate to their employee profile (People > Find and click on their name).
- Click on the "More" tab and select "Training" from the dropdown options.
- Click on the three dots on the training you would like to mark as completed and select "Record".
- In this pop-up, enter the training details and attach any files. These files will also be saved to the employee's "Documents" tab.
- Click "Save" to finish recording the training.
Once saved, the "Upcoming Training" section will be updated and the training details you entered will be displayed in the "Completed Training" section.
You can also click on the completed training to see the recorded details of the training or make changes.