Skip to main content
Humi Help Center
How to Change Who an Employee Reports To
As your company shifts and grows, you’ll likely need to adjust who reports to whom. Humi makes this easy with the Employee Profile.
This article will go over where and how to change direct reports in Humi.
- In People, under the Employee Directory, select the employee you’d like to make changes for
- In their Employee Profile, head to the Job & Pay tab
- In the Employment Information section, click Edit in the top right corner
- Find the Reports to field and enter the name of the employee’s new manager
- When you’re ready, hit Save and the employee will now be assigned to their new manager!
Viewing Direct Reports
Managers & Admins can easily see who is currently reporting to them by heading to the People module and selecting the My Team tab.
Get a basic overview of the Payroll Module to set yourself up for success.
Admins: Start Here
Learn how to set up Humi and navigate the platform as an Admin
Employees: Start Here
Learn how to log in, request time off, check your paystubs, and more!
Log In, Issue an ROE, Leave of Absence