When your employees log into Humi, our Humi logo is displayed on the top left corner instead of your company logo. We understand that this may cause confusion among your employees, especially new employees who may be unfamiliar with Humi and expect to see an HR platform bearing your company's name.
You can add your company's logo to Humi to quickly resolve this issue and ensure your employees trust the Humi platform.
Once you add your company logo, the following changes will occur:
- Your company logo will be displayed on the Humi platform instead of Humi's logo
- Your logo will be displayed on the email headers of all messages sent from the Humi app
To see visual examples of these changes, click here.
How to add your company logo to Humi
Adding your company logo to the Humi platform header and email headers is a great way to increase employee trust and familiarity during onboarding.
1. In "Settings," click on the "Company Logo" tab.
2. You can add your logo by dragging and dropping it on this page or selecting "Browse Files" to choose the file from your computer.
- Your logo should be formatted to 300 X 300 PNG.
- The uploaded logo's height will get scaled down or up to 72px and won't be cropped.
- You'll be able to see a preview of your logo to ensure it looks the way you intend.
- If the file is too large, you'll get an error message that says, "File exceeds the size limit." You'll need to resize and reupload the file if this is the case.
- You can delete the logo anytime.
3. When you're happy with your logo, click "Publish."
You'll now see your company's logo displayed in the top left corner.
Remove or change your company logo
If you're not happy with the way your logo looks, you can upload a new one by removing the current one.
1. Click "Remove."
2. In the pop-up, confirm that you want to remove the logo by clicking the "Remove" button.
3. The uploaded logo is removed, and you can now upload a different file.
What changes after adding your company logo?
As we briefly mentioned at the start of this article, there are two changes will occur after adding your company's logo to Humi. This section will show you what these changes look like once your logo is added to Humi.
Changes to the Humi app
Your logo will be displayed on the top right corner of the Humi platform.
Changes to emails from Humi
All emails sent from the Humi app will display your company's logo at the top of the email header instead of Humi's logo.
You're now ready to add your company's logo to Humi! Check out the articles below to keep learning how you can optimize the Humi platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.