The "Data Export" feature in Humi allows you to export a report containing all employee information.
This export, however, cannot be filtered, and it includes all employees who have been entered into Humi (active, onboarding, terminated).
Create a custom report
If you want a customized report for employee information, check out this article where we explain how you can create custom reports for employee information.
This export is very in-depth and includes:
- Employee name
- Start Date
- Reports to
- Phone number
- Legal sex
- Date of Birth
- Dietary Restrictions
- Compensation type, effective date, Salary/Hourly rate
- Vacation Pay Percentage
- Compensation hours per week, Payment method, Bank Branch, Bank institution, Bank Account
- Stock options
- Additional terms
- Benefits Calls
- Emergency Contact Name, Relation
- Date Terminated
- Termination Reason Code
- Termination comments
- Last day of work
- Office Name
- Status (Active, Onboarding, Terminated)
- Any custom fields added to the employee profile
How to use the data exporter
- In "Reporting," click the "Data Export" tab.
- Click the "Download Bulk Export" button, and your report will automatically start downloading.