Your name is an essential part of your identity, and we believe it should always be pronounced correctly.
To help, we added the "Name Pronunciation" feature to your employee profile. With this feature, you can record yourself saying your name so that your colleagues can refer to it if they're unsure how to pronounce your name.
Add your "Name Pronunciation"
1. Navigate to your employee profile by clicking on the "Profile" module.
2. In the first section, "Basic Information," click on the "Edit" link in the top right corner.
3. Look for the "Record" button under the "Name Pronunciation" field.
4. Click "Record," say your name, then click "Stop" to stop recording.
To listen to your recording, press the "Listen" button.
If you don't like how it sounds, click the trash can icon to erase it and re-record it.
4. Once you're happy with the recording, click the "Save" button.
Your name pronunciation is now on your employee profile, and you'll see a speaker icon next to your name.
Your name pronunciation recording will play out loud when you click on it.
That's it, you're finished! If someone is unsure how to pronounce your name, they can find you in the employee directory and click the speaker to hear your name pronunciation.