Rename a document
You can only rename a document from the document page.
- Find the document you want to rename using the search bar, tags or in its respective folder.
- Click on the document, and Humi will direct you to the "Document page."
- Click the three dots on the top right corner and select "Rename & edit tags" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the new document name in the field and add or remove tags as needed in the "Tags" field in the pop-up. Learn more about tags here.
- Once all changes are complete, click the "Save" button.