Skip to main content
Humi Help Center
Create one-time tasks (without a Task Template)
There may be instances where you just need to assign a one-time task to an employee and don't need to create an entirely new "Task Template."
If this is the case, you're in the right place because this article will explain how to create one-time tasks without a task template from the "Employee Profile."
People > Click on employee > Employee Profile > More > Tasks > Create New Task > Enter task details > Save
- In "People," scroll down or find the employee using the search box.
- Click on the employee's name to be directed to their "Employee Profile."
- In their "Employee Profile," click the "More" tab and select "Tasks" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Create New Task" link in the top right corner.
- Enter the task details.
- Click "Save," and the task will be assigned to the employee.
Discover more about Tasks
Get a basic overview of the Payroll Module to set yourself up for success.
Admins: Start Here
Learn how to set up Humi and navigate the platform as an Admin
Employees: Start Here
Learn how to log in, request time off, check your paystubs, and more!
Log In, Issue an ROE, Leave of Absence