There may be instances where you just need to assign a one-time task to an employee and don't need to create an entirely new "Task Template."
If this is the case, you're in the right place because this article will explain how to create one-time tasks without a task template from the "Employee Profile."
People > Click on employee > Employee Profile > More > Tasks > Create New Task > Enter task details > Save
- In "People," scroll down or find the employee using the search box.
- Click on the employee's name to be directed to their "Employee Profile."
- In their "Employee Profile," click the "More" tab and select "Tasks" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Create New Task" link in the top right corner.
- Enter the task details.
- Click "Save," and the task will be assigned to the employee.