This style guide provides an overview of the available CSS classes that comprise the embedded job board theme.
There is a required space between #HumiJobBoard and the class name.
- Contains the entire job board.
- Determines the border width, colour, and rounded corners.
- Determines the font.
- Contains the job board content.
- Determines the spacing between the content and the border.
- Contains a job board category.
- Determines the spacing between each category.
- Contains the heading section of a job board category.
- Determines the space between the category heading and the first job posting.
- Contains the title of the job board category.
- Determines the font size of category titles and the spacing around them.
- Contains the job posting count for the category.
- Determines the font size, line height, spacing above, and the transform to uppercase.
- Contains all of the job postings for a given category.
- Determines the left indent spacing.
- Contains an individual job posting.
- Determines the spacing below each job posting.
- Contains the title of an individual job posting.
- Determines the font size and the spacing around the title.
- Contains the details of an individual job posting, including the location, full-time/part-time status, and the posting date.
- Determines the font size, font-weight (bold), the spacing above, and the transform to uppercase.
- Contains the link to the job posting.
- Determines the spacing above the link.