Importing Time Off requests
The Time Off request importer is a simple way to import your existing Time Off data into Humi. This tool is typically used only once while completing your Humi implementation.
How to import Time Off requests
- In "Reporting," click on the "Data Import" tab and select the "Time Off Requests" card.
- In Step 1, select the Time Off Type you want to import adjustments for using the dropdown menu.
- Next, click on the "Download Bulk Import Template" button. It will automatically start downloading.
- Open the importer sheet as a CSV file.
Important Note: If you're using a Mac, you must open the file using the Excel app and not the Numbers app because if you open it in Numbers, you won't be able to save the file as a CSV and will be unable to upload it to Humi.
The import template includes the following columns:
- Required Fields: Email, Date From, Date To, Counts As (Hours / Days)
- Optional: Description, Approver, Approval date
- If no description is provided: We import no description
- If no approver is provided: We assume the approver is the primary account admin
- If no approval date is provided: We assume the approval date is today
For the requests importer, we include a single "sample" row in the downloaded template:
Keep in mind that the importer will only accept dates in the format dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd.
5. Once you've added all of your adjustments to the CSV file, in Step 2, click the "Browse" button and upload your file to Humi. 6. Lastly, scroll up to the top and click the "Import" button to upload the document. You don't need to stay on this page, you'll receive an email once the import is complete.
Discover more about Time Off
Please sign in to leave a comment.