Skip to main content
Humi Help Center
Sponsor a Job on Indeed
February 14, 2022 17:22
How to sponsor a job on Indeed
1. In "Recruiting," click on your job post then click on the "Information" tab.
2. Scroll down to the "Job Board Integrations" section.
3. Click on the "Sponsor" link.
4. You'll get a pop-up like this where you can input the amount you’d like to spend to sponsor the job on Indeed.
5. Enter the amount you would like to spend and click "Confirm."
Your job posting will now be sponsored on Indeed and move to the top of the search results list.
All invoicing and payments for "Sponsored" posts are facilitated through Indeed – not Humi. You must have a credit card
on file with Indeed in order to "sponsor" job posts.
If you don't, you will get the following error message.
To fix this, log in to your Indeed account and add your credit card details. Once added, you'll be able to sponsor a job post on Indeed.
Discover more about Recruiting
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Return to top
Get a basic overview of the Payroll Module to set yourself up for success.
Admins: Start Here
Learn how to set up Humi and navigate the platform as an Admin
Employees: Start Here
Learn how to log in, request time off, check your paystubs, and more!
Log In, Issue an ROE, Leave of Absence