This tool is often used for importing bonus accruals for Time In Lieu, or for easily giving other types of bonus accruals for many employees at once.
How to import Time Off Adjustments
1. In "Reporting," click on the "Data Import" tab and then click on the "Time Off Adjustments" card.
2. In Step 1, select the Time Off Type that you want to import adjustments for using the dropdown menu.
3. Next, click on the "Download Bulk Import Template" button and the template will automatically start downloading.
When you open the template, the following information will be pre-filled from Humi:
- Adjustment - Fill in the number of days you want to be added by filling in the number here. If you want time subtracted from their balance enter the number with the minus sign in front for example, "-3."
- As-of date
Reminder: Since you can only import balances for one Time Off Type at a time, the units will be the same units as the Time Off Type chosen (hours/days).
Keep in mind that the importer will only accept dates in the format dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd.
5. Once you've added all of your adjustments to the CSV file, in Step 2, click the "Browse" button and upload your file to Humi. 6. Lastly, scroll up to the top and click the "Import" button to upload the document. Don't worry, you don't need to stay on this page, it will be processed and uploaded in the background. Once completed, you'll receive an email notifying you that it's done.