Keeping track of your offers is simple with Humi. Easily track offer progress, see who still needs to sign off, hire your candidate, and more – all from the Offers tab in the People module.
Offer Details Page
To get started, head to People and click on the Offers tab. Using the search bar, find the offer you want to view, and then click on it to open the Offer Details Page.
On this page, you'll find:
- Candidate information
- Cosigners (if applicable)
- Current offer details
- Offer history
- and Offer progress
In this section, you'll find the candidate's primary information and any candidate notes. To add or edit candidate notes, click the Add note or Edit note link in the top-right corner.
Any notes added here are for internal use only and will not be shown to the candidate unless you grant them access to this page as an employee.
This section displays the offer letter template used, the expiration date, and any other details included in the offer that were filled in during step three of the offer creation process. Examples could include compensation, position, hours per week, etc.
How to Revise an Offer
After candidate negotiations, you may find that you need to make changes or revise the original offer created. To do this, just click the Revise Offer button in the top-right corner. Humi will take you back to the offer creation steps, where you can revise and resend the offer.
Important Note on Revisions
Revising an offer will invalidate the pending offer and reset any completed signatures. You will then be able to resend the newly revised offer, first to any applicable cosigners and then to the candidate.
The cosigners section displays all the people that have been selected as cosigners for this offer. You can see where they sit in the order of signatures, their name and position, and the status of their signature for this offer.
Reminder: Cosigners go first!
If you’ve added cosigners to your offer letter, they’ll need to sign the offer before it will be sent to your candidate. Cosigners will receive their respective notification in the order assigned. Once all the cosigners have signed, the offer will be emailed to your candidate for the final signature!
In this section, you can view the date the offer was sent, the offer status, and the signature status. Once the offer letter is signed, you can download it by clicking the Download link on the right-hand side.
This section displays each step of the offer process. If you have cosigners assigned to the offer, it will be separated into two parts: Cosigners and Candidate
The Cosigners section shows:
- The date the offer letter was sent to the Primary Cosigner
- The status of each remaining cosigner
- The date each cosigner signed
- The option to send a reminder to anyone who has yet to sign
The Candidate section shows:
- The date the offer letter was sent
- The date it was seen by the candidate
- The date it was signed
- The date the candidate was hired
Hire the Candidate!
Once the offer has been signed by everyone, you can easily hire the candidate here by clicking the Hire Candidate button.
Finding the perfect talent can be tricky, and even when you think you've found the one, sometimes it doesn't work out. Humi helps you navigate this with three simple options on the Offer Details Page.
When you click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the Offer Details Page, you can:
- Withdraw the offer — After sending the offer letter, if you no longer want to continue with the candidate, you can withdraw the offer. Simply select Withdraw from the dropdown, and the candidate's offer letter link will be deactivated.
- Candidate declined — If you've sent the offer letter, but the candidate has declined, select this option to set the status to Candidate Declined.
- Delete the candidate — If you want to completely remove the candidate from the offers table, deactivate and delete any associate offer letters, select Delete candidate from the dropdown.
That's everything you can do from the Offer Details Page. To learn more about functions in the People module, use the links below.