In the "Performance" tab, you'll find a historical record of any performance-related items for the employee. There are three sections, "Reviews, Goals and Feedback," and each correlates to the items in the "Performance" module.
Create a new review
Instead of creating a review from the Performance module, you can create and assign a review directly to this employee from this tab.
- Click the "+ Create Review" button in the top right corner.
- Enter the review details and click "Next."
- Select the template you want to use for this review, then click "Next."
- Select the review participants by clicking the checkbox next to their names, then click "Next."
- On the Summary page, review the details you've entered. If everything is correct, click "Complete." If you notice an error, click "Back" to go to the previous pages and make any corrections needed.
To create a new review, the "Review Template" you want to assign must already exist. If it's not, click here to learn how to create Performance review templates.
Create a new "Goal" or add "Feedback"
You can create a new goal or provide feedback by clicking on the "More" dropdown next to the "+ Create Review" button and selecting the option you need.
We hope this provided a bit more clarity on how to use the "Performance" tab in an employee profile. Use the links below to learn more about the tabs in the employee profile.