Details about the tools available on the home page are available in Using your Home Page.
The following provides an overview of the Humi platform and directions on how to navigate from the Home page to different sections of your account.
Your access to different modules within Humi is dictated by your current role. Three default roles exist in all Humi accounts Admin, Manager, Employee. Your account admin will have access to create new roles and assign them to members of the team.
For more information on managing roles & permissions, see Roles & Permissions.
Information about the access level of the default roles can be found in each module overview.
If you are not able to access a module you need, please contact your administrator to review your assigned permissions.
Once you have selected the correct role for your current requirements, your left-hand navigation will have updated with the modules you have access to. Below is an overview of the different modules.
- My Profile: view and edit details regarding your personal Humi profile and account.
- People: view your employee directory, navigate the information of individual employees, manage hiring/terminating, manage employee onboarding/offboarding and more.
- Time Off: create and manage a full-feature time-off tracking system.
- Documents: store and sign digital employee documents.
- Performance: implement a performance management process using goals, feedback and reviews.
- Surveys: create, send, and review employee surveys.
- Payroll: run payroll and review past payroll records.
- Recruiting: applicant tracking system to manage applicants, hiring funnels and job postings.
- Company: view and edit company-level information.
- Settings: view and edit settings for your Humi account.