Welcome to Humi!
If you're here because you're a little confused about how to use your new HR platform and want to know how to log in to your Humi account, you're in the right place.
This article will show you how to log in and access your new account.
This guide is for users who already have a Humi account. If you haven't received an Onboarding invite and created a Humi account and password, please request an invitation to Humi from your HR admin.
If you've received an Onboarding Invitation and need help activating your account, see Onboarding: How do I Activate My Humi Account?
How to log in to Humi
Logging into Humi is a really easy process–just follow these steps:
- Head to Humi.ca in your browser. This will bring you to the Humi Homepage as seen below.
The homepage images may change, but the Log in button will always be in the top right corner.
- After clicking the Log In button, you'll be redirected to Humi's login page.
Using Single Sign-On (SSO)
Depending on your company's settings, you can log in a few different ways:
- Enter your email and password, then click the Sign in button
- Sign in with Google SSO
- Sign in with Microsoft SSO
For details on the preferred way to sign in to your account, please contact your HR administrator.
- After entering the correct email and password, you're in! Congrats 🎉