This guide will show you how to turn Statutory Holiday & Premium Pay on, or off in Ameego if the statutory status of the day is optional for your business or province. You can change the statutory settings prior to running the payroll export for the relevant day, and then revert the settings back to your usual after exporting the payroll.
Follow the instructions below to make the setting change:
- Navigate to the INTEL tab, then click the Payroll Settings sub tab.
- Click 'Payroll Settings' on the main menu.
- Click the 'Edit Settings' button for your payroll provider.
- Slide the setting On of Off for 'Statutory Holiday Pay Calculations'
- Slide the setting On of Off for 'Statutory Holiday Premium Pay'
- Click the 'Save Changes' button.
- Run your payroll export.
- Follow steps 1-6 to revert your settings back to the usual standard.
Here is a quick demonstration of the steps listed above:
Please note: Be sure to revert the settings back to your usual statutory settings (on or off), after you have run payroll for the relevant time period.
Click HERE to read more about your payroll settings.