If this is your first time logging into Ameego, you must login via a web browser first before using the Ameego Anyware app. To login to Ameego via a web browser you can click HERE to access the sign in page directly, or use the instructions below to login via our website.
- Login to Ameego simply open a web browser and go to www.myameego.com. We prefer using google chrome but any browser will do!
- In the top right hand corner of the screen click on the 'LOG IN' button located at the top of the screen.
You should have been issued your login credentials from your management team already. The login page will prompt you for the following information:
- Username - by default this is your first name + first initial of your last name. For example, if your name is Brian Smith, your username would be BrianS (no spaces).
- Password - if this is your first time logging in, your password will be ameego (lowercase)
- Client ID - This is a location ID that is the same for all managers and employees at a single location. If you do not know your client ID, ask your manager or a coworker that has already signed into Ameego. Yours will be the same as theirs.
When you login for the first time, you will be prompted to do the following:
- Change your password
- Update your profile information
- Accept the terms of service
Once you have done the steps above, you can continue to use Ameego via a web browser, and / or you can download the Ameego Anyware app (Apple or Android apps) to login. The credentials will be the same as above, except for the password. You must use the new password you created when you signed in the first time!
If you have any difficulties feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.