This added feature is available to those locations that do not sync in their actual labour from the POS system. Using a link added to your Time & Attendance screen, you can import your published shifts for any day with the click of a button. From there, you can adjust any shift to reflect what the employee actually worked, delete a shift or add a shift that was not scheduled. These edits are quite quick and easy to do if worked into your daily management routines. Follow the steps below to use this feature.
Step 1: Activate Manual Time & Attendance Entry
If you haven't done so already, ask your Ameego representative or our support team to enable 'Manual Time & Attendance Entry' on your platform.
Step 2: Import published schedules
- Navigate to the 'INTEL' tab, then click on the 'Time & Attendance' sub tab.
- Click on the calendar and select the date you wish to import shifts for.
- Click on the 'Import projected shifts for this date' link.
- When the confirmation screen appears, click 'Continue' to import the shifts for this day.
- You will see that Ameego has imported the scheduled shifts from all published departments. Here is a quick demonstration of this step:
Step 3: Adjusting scheduled shifts to match actual
The next step is to adjust the scheduled shifts to match what each employee actually worked. You can edit the start & end times, change the wage, add a break (paid or unpaid) or delete the shift. Follow the steps below to edit the imported shifts.
- Navigate to Intel, then click on the Time & Attendance sub tab. Be sure that you have selected the correct date using the calendar option at the top right of the page.
- Click the edit pencil icon at the right of the shift you wish to edit.
- Adjust any of the fields available to match the actually worked shift.
- Click the save button when you are done. Take a look at this demonstration below to see how to edit shift times and how to delete a scheduled shift.
Step 4: Adding an additional shift if required
Follow the steps below if you need to add a shift that was not scheduled.
- Navigate to INTEL, then click on the TIme & Attendance sub tab.
- Choose the date from the calendar that you wish to add a shift to.
- Click the ‘Add Shift’ button.
- Make a selection from the following fields on the screen:
- Select a Department
- Select an Employee
- Add the Wage
- Select the Start Time
- Select the End Time