To assist in keeping all of your employee related records centralized, we’ve have an HR Manager tab in your 'People' section. This will provide you with the tools to record notes based on common HR topics, and associate them to your current employees team profiles in your Ameego online filing cabinet!
Navigation: People tab, then HR Manager
Your can record notes to the following HR topics:
- Left before 3 hours
- No show
- Personal emergency leave
- Recognition / Promotion
- Called in Sick
- Last day worked / reason
- Date of pay rate change
- Unpaid personal leave
Here are a few HR note examples:
How to create an HR note
- Navigate to HR Manager (People Tab > HR Manager).
- Click ‘Create Note’ at the top of the page.
- Select the employee the note applies to.
- Select one of the HR topics.
- Select the date the note pertains to from the calendar provided.
- Enter the note details in the box provided.
- Click ‘Create Note’.
Viewing existing notes, replying to notes, or deleting notes
Upon navigating to the HR manager you will see a listing of the 10 last HR notes. You can click ‘Load earlier notes’ at the bottom to see more. You can also filter the view using the note topic or employee drop down lists provided.
After a note has been created your management team will have the ability to ‘Comment’ on it or ‘Delete’ a note (‘Supervisor’ security level cannot delete notes).
Filter notes to a selected employee:
Comment on a note:
Delete a note:
The diagram below identifies all the fields on an existing note:
- Date selected for the note (this is the date of the topic that was selected when creating the note).
- Username of the employee the note was created for.
- HR Topic.
- Description of the note, including who created the note and the date it was created.
- Comments made to the note, showing who created the comment and when
- ‘Add Comment’ button - click here to add additional details .
- ‘Delete Note’ button - click here to delete the note (Manager security level required).
* Deleted notes are only removed from the list of current notes. They can be accessed by filtering to deleted notes.
HR Manager Intel Reports
We have created two Intel reports that will summarize some of your HR note topics.
If you create a note using the topic 'Called in Sick' these notes will be summarized in the Intel report called 'Yearly Sick Days'. Here is a quick look at this report.
If you create a note using the topic 'Personal Emergency Leave' these notes will be summarize in the Intel report called 'Yearly Emergency Days'. Here is a quick look at this report.
HR notes in employee profiles
As you add HR notes you will see that they are also visible in the employee profiles in Employee Manager. Expand an employee's profile and you will see the most recent HR notes in the lower area of the profile. You can click the 'View All' button to show all notes for the employee.
With the help of the Ameego HR Manager and regular data entry from your managers, you’ll improve record keeping on important topics, and keep them organized in your Ameego platform.